How to pay with Western Union
We preferred Western Union, because it's secure ans faster !!!
Western Union is the best way to send payment. You can send money online with your credit or debit card or you can send money in cash from a Western Union agent location and our receiver can pick up cash generally at another Western Union agent office.
Pay with your credit or debit card, online on Western Union website
You are from US, you can pay online with your credit or debit card on Western Union website. Just go to www.westernunion.com, open an account with Western Union website and start sending money online.
Note for US senders: DO NOT pay with bank account, because the bank verification will take about 4 days, but please pay with your credit card, debit card, phone payment. Payment will be instant. Save time! Call Western Union support to their toll free number to get help. Get their phone number from their website: www.westernunion.com
Next: you will get an email with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and instruction to call to authorize the payment. Once you call, the transaction will be authorized and the money will be available to pick up by receiver. Please let us know, via email, the MTCN issued by Western Union and your name, that's all.
Dont send payment via Western Union with your bank account, because bank verification will take about 4 days.
And now, how to send payment.
* Dont send money with your bank account * Choose: "Payment in minutes" * Choose: "Delivery to an address" * Make sure to call Western Union to their toll free number to authorize the payment * Give us all info once you get it done
Give us the payment info
Make sure to give us via email the following info and your account on our site will be credited immediately.
* The MTCN number: * Your name + location: * Login name to your account on our site to add funds:
You can also pay money in cash with Western Union. Read below for more info:
Pay money in person at a Western Union agent office
If you dont want to pay with your credit or debit card - you can pay money in cash at a nearby Western Union office. Please make payment by going in person to a Western Union agent office. You will find that agent at places such as supermarkets, check cashers, convenience stores, banks or post offices. Find a nearest agent here.
How to send payment in person
And now, here is the step by step guide to pay money in cash:
STEP 1: Complete form
Complete the To Send Money form, including:
* Your and your receiver's first and last name. * The city and country to which the money is being sent (optional) * The amount you wish to send. * Any additional services requested (subject to availability).
STEP 2: Present Payment
* Give the Agent clerk the money you want to send plus the transaction fee.
STEP 3: Collect the Receipt from the Agent Clerk
* Be sure to save the receipt * Your receipt will have a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
STEP 4: Send us your payment info
Give us the following info via email once you send money:
* The MTCN number: * Your name + location: * Login name to your account on our site to add funds: * View your account credited and you can start the hacking process.
For further assistance, please contact us.