When you start decrypting the hash password using our UFD2 Decrypt Tool, you may get this error: “Session expired”. Someone even told us that his has tried again 3-4 times and still no luck.
Here is why:
– You have hacked the account but you do not login to your account on our site. You have got a session at that time. When you login to your account on our site, that session does not exist anymore because the site has created a new session for you when you login. Therefore, you will get the error that the session has been expired.
– You do not follow the hacking process from the beginning. We then make your session expired.
– We detect that you are trying to break our hacking process, then we temporary disable your hacking session.
– You connect to our site, but through a proxy server. The proxies servers do not and cannot have session on our site and the hacking process has been stopped.
– You are using old version of browser / Or you are using Internet Explorer. We recommend you to use Firefox or Chrome.
So, to resolve this error, please follow the steps below to hack an account:
– Bookmark our website (Ctrl + D), so later you can go to our site more easily.
– We recommend you to use Firefox or Chrome, instead of Internet Explorer, to hack a Facebook account
– Clear your browser cache. Close your browser. Open it again. Open your bookmarks, visit our website from your bookmarks.
– Make sure that you dont use proxy. Now, login to your account on our site.
– Go back to home page, start hacking the account you want to hack.
– Follow the instruction on the screen to hack the account. Make sure to copy the UFD2 Hash password of 32 characters in red.
– Continue with the instruction, click on the button on the screen to go to the UFD2 Decrypt Tool.
– Paste the UFD2 Hash string into the form, you can then decrypt the UFD2 password without problem.
Note: if the error still occurs, let us know via email, we will help you remotely.
← Frequently Asked Questions